Light Blue Foutah Towel - From France.
Foutahs are the rage in France and elsewhere right now. What a beautiful Light Blue color for this French fouta, which features a large white stripe and hand-made fringed edges. If you are wondering about the best way to use foutas, here are a few suggestions:
- Decorate your interior by dropping a fouta or two on your sofa or on your coffee table.
- Add a stylish note to your patio by putting a fouta on your garden furniture.
- Take a few foutas on a picnic and create a nice atmosphere around your family.
- Or bring foutas at the beach to protect yourself from the sand and look stylish!
* Discover other Fouta Towels
* See more Provence Products
* Check additional Home Accessories
Dimensions: 72" x 40" (190 cm x 100 cm)
Wash cold, separately, gentle cycle.
Colors may vary slightly.
Fouta, foota or foutah?
The original spelling is fouta, however that word is really pronounced "foota". So some shops have started promoting the foota spelling. Many people also use the "foutah" spelling, as a reference to their North African origin. Whichever way they are spelled, foutas will be a wonderful addition to your house!