Blue Waffle-Weave Fouta Towel - Nice and Absorbent.
Are you looking for a fouta that you will use predomantly as a towel or by the pool? You may want to get this beautiful blue waffle-weave fouta, which features nice handmade fringes. If you are wondering about the best way to use foutas, here are a few suggestions:
- Decorate your interior by dropping a fouta or two on your sofa or on your coffee table.
- Add a stylish note to your patio by putting a few foutas on your garden furniture or by the pool.
- Take a few foutas on a picnic and create a nice space around you.
- Or bring foutas at the beach to protect yourself from the sand and look stylish!
* Discover other Fouta Towels
* See more Provence Products
* Check additional Home Accessories
Dimensions: 72" x 40" (190 cm x 100 cm)
Wash cold, separately, gentle cycle.
Colors may vary slightly.
More about Waffle Weave.
Waffle weave, also called honeycomb (Nid d'abeille
in French), is a technique where cotton is woven in a way that makes it very absorbent. The waffle weave also allows air to flow through the towel so it dries quickly.